- How do I submit a return request?
Do I need an account to create a return?
- Nope! Just make sure you have your original email used at checkout, and the order number!
How long from the time of purchase do I have to return my items?
- 15 Days from the time it was delivered to you!
Do you offer free return shipping?
- Unfortunately, not at this time. Return costs are deducted from total refund amount. This will be as low as $3.
Can I exchange my items?
- To exchange, we ask that you place a new order and return your exchanged item.
Can I send items back together from different orders?
- Of course!
Can I return sale items jewelry/accessories, or vintage clothing?
- No, these items are final sale and are NON-RETURNABLE
How long will it take to receive my refund?
- Please allow 7-10 business days for processing
How long will a refund take to show up on my original form of payment?
- We ask that you allow up to 3 business days for a return to show up on original form of payment, and may be dependent on bank
Why did I receive store-credit?
- There are a few reasons: either it was returned outside of our 15 day policy or it was a "Non-Returnable item" listed below.
Why didn't I receive the full amount?
- We deduct return costs from the total amount.
Can I still return even if I used a discount code during purchase?
- Yes of course! Just make sure it is returned within 15 days :)
Created by: Jenna Bielek | 12th Tribe
Modified on: Thu, 28 Dec, 2017 at 9:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.